Harbor Springs Museum Restoration
2009 Award of Excellence in Construction from the Builders Exchange of Northern Michigan.
National Coatings was asked by the General Contractor, Spence Brothers, to lend their expertise in the restoration of the former Emmet County Courthouse, constructed in 1886. Our crew of dedicated tradesmen were on hand to witness the transformation of this old building into the beautiful Historical Museum. In addition to the detail required in painting the exterior and interior of the building, the National Coatings crew stripped the original trim with its ornate design and re-stained it in order to restore it to its original beauty and luster. Care was taken by the crew to match the trim used in the new addition to match that of the original. We share the same pride of ownership as the community in the end result of the renovation of this historical building in the downtown district of Harbor Springs, MI.